Now in its tenth year of inspiring furious erections and countless orgasms world-wide, Brazzers is celebrating a decade of being one of porn’s most influential and popular online porn networks. Its roster of stars can compete with that of any other studio, and to prove this, Brazzers invited ten of its most accomplished and admired models to share their thoughts about “the ZZ.” Jayden Jaymes, Nikki Benz, Ava Addams, Kagney Linn Karter, Kortney Kane, Monique Alexander, Phoenix Marie, and Rachel Roxxx, are joined by Brazzers’ contract performers Madison Ivy and Mia Malkova for a 30-minute look back at what makes Brazzers the top dog in online porn in the exclusive members-only interview compilation.
For those who haven’t yet made the all-too-logical decision to join the legion of sweaty-palmed Brazzers subscribers, those who can’t watch the aforementioned exclusive interview video, Brazzers has put together an infographic that, while more convenient than text renderings of information, clutters up the display with tits and asses and stuff. Instead of simply reposting Brazzers’ infographic here, we at Mr. Pink’s decided a more classical approach might point out Brazzers’ monumental achievements during the company’s ten-year reign.
– As the 10th anniversary interview video illustrated, Brazzers has given fans 10 hetero debuts, 26 first-time anal scenes, and 9 double-penetration debuts, including those of Ava Addams, Christy Mack, and India Summer.
– Brazzers sees 258 million visitors annually. If Brazzers was a country and its visitors residents, it’d hold 67 times more people than Los Angeles!
– Most visitors to Brazzers don’t stay long, only 4:55 seconds! That means they’re getting off amazingly quickly. (Let’s just hope they take their time with their ladies.)
– Daily doses of byte-sized porn is leaked out to the 625,000 users followering Brazzers on Twitter, Facebook and other social media portals. #somanytitpics #solittlefaptime
– Brazzers’ hard-working men have allegedly dumped from their penises a whopping 57 liters of ejaculate, much of it landing, of course, on or in their highly deserving co-stars.
– That 57 liter spooge tsunami produced by Keiran Lee and his cohorts contained approximately 1.7 trillion spermatozoa. That’s enough to repopulate the Earth 242 times over! Get these guys to a post-apocalyptic ruined civilization already!
Clearly, if these numbers are any indication, Brazzers isn’t just the world’s preeminent hardcore porn network, it also could be mankind’s last hope!